[Air-l] Air-list

radhika gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Wed Sep 13 16:33:02 PDT 2006

why
whoever said democracy (online or offline) doesnt censure?

and who on this list is so disempowered in life as not to be able to
send a few sentences to the list?

its so sad that people (and I include myself here) have to waste
their time and energy arguing over all this when there is so much
else to be done - both onine and offline.

(who is now heading back to her more important facebook newsfeeds...)

Grad program, email comsgrad at bgsu.edu