[Air-l] web 2.0 conference details

Jeremy Depauw jeremy.depauw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 07:43:22 PDT 2007

Great initiative and exciting program. I am glad to see that web 2.0 is now
of great concern in our research fields and that it produces more and more
"academic generated content", if you see what I mean.

One of the greatest challenge for scholars studying this trend is to find
reliable sources of info and articles. Such event helps to fill in that gap.
I am sad to be unavailable those dates, because, I would surely have tried
to propose an abstract.

Regards,

Jeremy

Hop, I'm putting it on my research
diary<http://dev.ulb.ac.be/%7Ejdepauw/dotclear/index.php>

2007/4/17, davidgbeer at aol.com <davidgbeer at aol.com>:

> Dear list members,
>
> Apologies for any cross posting.
>
> Please find below a link for information about the conference 'Towards a
> Social Science of Web 2.0' to be held at the University of York (U.K.) on
> the 5th & 6th of September 2007.
>
> http://www.york.ac.uk/res/siru/web2.0conferenceCFP.pdf
>
> Regards,
> David Beer

Jeremy Depauw

The Power of Knoweldge Sharing and Skills Synegism
Journal de recherche: http://dev.ulb.ac.be/~jdepauw/dotclear/index.php