[Air-l] studying web pages

Tobias Escher tobias.escher at oii.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 18 02:58:29 PDT 2007

Hi Kalliopi,

you might want to look at the work of Steve Ward and others, such as:

Ward, Stephen, & Lusoli, Wainer (2005). 'From Weird to Wired': MPs, the
Internet and Representative Politics in the UK. Journal of Legislative
Studies, 11(1), pp. 57-81.

you will find plenty more at their site: http://www.i-pol.org/

good luck,

tobias