[Air-l] A Crystal Ball

James Whyte whyte.james at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 16:03:37 PDT 2007

I was given a Physics textbook that is 99 years old. In looking at the discussion of the electrical potential of gasses, I realized how much the science of electricity has changed in the interim. It raises the question about the history of the Internet in the post creation era.
  Here are the questions.

  100 years from now what will scholars be writing about the current literature and studies? What will the state of science be? What will be folklore and what will be the state of formal knowledge? If you comment, please speculate as an informed scholar. (on-list or off-list).

  James