[Air-l] Internet Usage in India

goldenberg anne goldenberg.anne at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 22:39:31 PDT 2007

Hi,
I made a study a few yeard ago on "social informatics in India".
That was  for a master in communication and Information sciences
It includes several cases studies based on field work and some
interviews (and among them, Frederick Noronha, :) ).
The study is in French, not sure it will help if you're not to easy
with this language, but still; it's available here:
http://www.vecam.org/article462.html
under a CC licence.
Anne Goldenberg