[Air-l] Internet Usage in India

Nicole Reinhold nicole.reinhold at philips.com
Thu Apr 19 09:34:38 PDT 2007

Hi Radhika,

Thanks for correcting me, I  fully agree to you point  - Shaadi is indeed
not a dating website as the successful outcome is not a "date" but a
marriage.

I guess I still parked in my brain "under dating" as the principal is
similar: you  map and match participants based on their profile data and
contact them online. However there is still an other aspect I was thinking
about what when family members are searching a partner on behalf of
someone else? Is that something you would indicate when "showing interest"
in one profile?

Regards Nicole

MA. Nicole Reinhold,
Senior Research Consultant