[Air-l] Resources and teaching materials

Pam Brewer pam.brewer at murraystate.edu
Fri Apr 27 07:21:10 PDT 2007

Erika--

Here are a few ideas:

Readings in Virtual Research Ethics: Issues and Controversies, Ed. Elizabeth
A Buchanan.  2004.  Information Science Publishing.

Internet Communication and Qualitative Research:  A Handbook for Researching
Online.  Chris Mann and Fiona Stewart.  2000.  Sage Publications.  This is
on my to-read list.

"Lost in Translation."  2005.  Technical Communication Quarterly 14.4.  Clay
Spinuzzi.  This is an article about translating methods, using stable
elements but adapting to context.

Best,
Pam

Pamela Estes Brewer
Lecturer -- Coordinator, Professional Writing
Department of English and Philosophy
Murray State University
PhD Candidate, Texas Tech University
270-809-4719