[Air-l] Origin of the term "Internet" ?

Christopher Lueg christopher.lueg at utas.edu.au
Wed Apr 11 01:06:15 PDT 2007

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Ellis Godard wrote:

> Here's a less verbose (and so more obtuse) definition, complementary to at
> least some aspects of that "short answer" and in the context of three
> others:

The whole discussion would be much easier if AI would not (continue to)
confuse data (the stuff computers are good at processing) and
information/knowledge (the stuff that involves people and their
interpretations of data).
(a slightly longer version of this perspective is here:
http://www.svifsi.ch/revue/pages/issues/n021/in021Lueg.pdf)