[Air-l] studying web pages

Jankowski nickjan at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 12 11:54:09 PDT 2007

Kalliopi:

Several of the articles in a theme issue of Information Polity (vol.
10, No. 3 &4, 2005) about the WWW and the 2004 European Parliament
election provide details and references on studying electoral sites.
A more encompassing treatment, entitled The Internet and National
Elections, edited by Randy Kluver, Nicholas Jankowsk, Kirsten Foot
and Steve Schneider, is scheduled for publication by Routledge in a
few weeks (4 May). The methodology chapter in particular will point
you in the direction of relevant literature.

Best,

Nick Jankowski