[Air-l] Journal or conference articles on web 2.0

Jeremy Depauw jeremy.depauw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 05:40:59 PDT 2007

Martin, see:

Kolbitsch, J., & Maurer, H. (2006). The Transformation of the Web: How
Emerging Communities Shape the Information we Consume. Journal of Universal
Computer Science, 12(2), 187-213.

Habib, M.C. (2006). Toward Academic Library 2.0: Development and application
of a library 2.0 methodology. School of Information and Library Science.
Retrouvé de http://hdl.handle.net/1901/356.

Notess, G. (2006). The Terrible Twos: Web 2.0, Library 2.0, and More. Online
, 30(3), 40. Retrouvé Décembre 29, 2006, de
http://www.infotoday.com/online/may06/OnTheNet.shtml.

O'Reilly, T. (2005). What Is Web 2.0: Design Patterns and Business Models
for the Next Generation of Software. O'Reilly Media, Inc. http://www.
oreillynet. com/pub/a/oreilly/tim/news/2005/09/30/what-is-web-20. html,
Internet, 1, 2006.

Roman Hoëgg, Miriam Meckel, Katarina Stanoevska-Slabeva, & Robert
Martignoni. (2006). Overview of business models for Web 2.0 communities. GeNeMe
2006, pp 23-27. Retrouvé de
http://www.alexandria.unisg.ch/EXPORT/DL/31412.pdf

Serious_Business_Web2.0_EIU_White_Paper_cpoA9.pdf. FastSearch

Web 2.0: Building the New Library', . (2005). Ariadne(45). Retrouvé Décembre
27, 2006, de http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/issue45/miller/.
The quality of each vary regarding  your needs. Anyway, Kolbitsch is a must
in my opinion, because it offers general statement, recent and reliable,
really uself to support references to Web 2.0 without having to reinvent the
well in each sentence. For more specific content, lots of work is still to
be done...but I am  sure you know that ;-)

Kind Regards

2007/4/19, Martin Garthwaite <marting at gmail.com>:

> Dear All,
>
> WEB 2.0 seems to be very much in vogue at the moment, I'm researching web
> 2.0 for a short essay and was wondering if any members of the list have
> read
> / plublished work on any aspect of web 2.0.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Martin Garthwaite
>
> +447957 764819
> Skype id mgarthwaite1330
> MS IM marting at gmail.com

Jeremy Depauw

The Power of Knoweldge Sharing and Skills Synegism
Journal de recherche: http://dev.ulb.ac.be/~jdepauw/dotclear/index.php