[Air-l] Internet Usage in India

Kath O'Donnell aliak77 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 04:46:59 PDT 2007

my friend was using the sites and his profile was online. he was
contacted by one of the girl's mothers (or maybe aunts?) prior to
communicating with the girl.

http://blip.tv/file/get/AliaK-20060711MarriageAndCastesInIndiaALocalsPerspectiveMp3913.mp3
is a chat with him & some others from work whilst we were looking at
the site with him. forgive our/my questions - we didn't know much
about the customs in india at the time & still learning :)  (I'm more
used to the accent now too)

--
http://www.aliak.com