[Air-l] Second Life Research

Alvin Concha alvinconcha at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 19:45:30 PDT 2007

hi jonathan! my present work is about chatting and cyborg gender and sexualities among self-ascribed filipino males. it is not done is second life though. email me offlist if you are interested. all the best, alvin

Jonathan Basile <jeb2107 at columbia.edu> wrote:

I am researching gendered relations on Second Life, and wanted to
know if anyone was aware of studies or rese4arch that had been done
on this particular online community.  I am most interested in
studies  focused on gender, but anything more general would be of
interest as well.  Also, let me know if you are a second life user
and interested in chatting.

Thanks!

-Jonathan Basile

http://www.aoir.org/

ALVIN S. CONCHA, MD
Research Consultant
Head of Human Resources and Training Unit
Davao Regional Hospital
Apokon, Tagum City 8100
The Philippines
Telefax +63844004597