[Air-l] real good e-writing

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Apr 3 08:40:45 PDT 2007

I received this note from the word guy of one of our local newspapers.

He basically argues for consistency. Grist for our mill.

Which reminds me: there's a show opening tonight in Toronto called
e-dentity.

 Barry Wellman

  Barry Wellman   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology   NetLab Director
        for fun: http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php