[Air-l] HTML tutorial wanted

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 5 12:30:17 PDT 2007

Ian Graham of the University of Toronto is one of the best authors on
this topic and an academic has an on-line guide. The books he wrote
and may still be writing are my main source since 1995.

on-line guide here.

http://www.utoronto.ca/webdocs/HTMLdocs/NewHTML/htmlindex.html

Peter Timusk,
B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa (2006-2007).
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.