[Air-l] Hokie Hope - Orange and Maroon Effect Friday April 20th

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Wed Apr 18 04:52:45 PDT 2007

i'm forwarding this to you because there was discussion and interest
on this list, but it is somewhat off topic, though... is certainly an
internet and educational phenomena.
---
Hokie Hope - Orange and Maroon Effect Friday April 20th

I know this email is quickly circulating around through the Hokie
community,
so I apologize if some of you have already received this, but I
wanted to
pass it on to both my VT and non-VT friends...please participate if
you wish
and pass along to others as well.

*Virginia Tech family members across the country and around the world
have united to declare this Friday, April 20th, an "Orange and Maroon
Effect" day to honor those killed
in the tragic events on campus Monday, and to show support for
Virginia Tech
students, faculty, administrators, staff, alumni, and friends.
"Orange and
Maroon Effect" was born several years ago as an invitation to Tech
fans to
wear orange and maroon to Virginia Tech athletic events. We invite
everyone
from all over the country to be a part of the Virginia Tech family this
Friday, to wear orange and maroon to support the families of those
who were
lost, and to support the school and community we all love so much.*

jeremy hunsinger
Information Ethics Fellow, Center for Information Policy Research,
School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
(www.cipr.uwm.edu)

wiki.tmttlt.com
www.tmttlt.com

http://www.stswiki.org/  sts wiki