[Air-l] Journal or conference articles on web 2.0

Kurt Luther luther at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 19 07:08:01 PDT 2007

Seems like you would need to be more specific. danah boyd has done tons
of work with social networking sites and tagging; Fernanda Viégas and
Martin Wattenberg have published several excellent Wikipedia papers,
Henry Jenkins has been writing books about participatory culture for a
decade, etc.

Kurt

--
Kurt Luther