[Air-l] Resources and teaching materials

Aristides Emmanuel Pereira aristides_pereira at msn.com
Fri Apr 27 19:20:30 PDT 2007

Dear Erika,

I have some suggestions that you can check in here:

http://blog.aristides.net/?page_id=168

Maybe you can find something of your interest among these titles.

My best,

Aristides Emmanuel Pereira, M.A. Int. Cultural Studies
PhD Candidate
Department of Multi-Cultural Societies
Graduate School of International Cultural Studies
Tohoku University
Kawauchi, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi
980-8576 JAPAN
www.bleepsblops.com