[Air-l] International Journal of Design: First Issue Available On-Line

Ken Friedman ken.friedman at bi.no
Mon Apr 2 06:49:20 PDT 2007

International Journal of Design now available

www.ijdesign.org

Dear Colleagues,

It is a great pleasure to announce the first issue of the
International Journal of Design. It is available on-line at
www.ijdesign.org. This on-line version is open access, freely
available for anyone, anywhere to download, read, distribute, and use
for non-commercial purposes with proper attribution.

If you like what you see, you can email the entire issue or any
article to a friend. A printed version of the journal will also be
available for the cost of printing and distribution.

Our vision is to publish high-quality design research, and to
disseminate this research to the widest possible audience.

We invite you to submit your best work to the International Journal
of Design and to encourage your
colleagues to do the same.

We hope you will enjoy reading the first issue of IJDesign. If you
have any suggestions that will help us to improve the journal, please
let us hear from you.

Sincerely,

Lin-Lin Chen

Editor-in-Chief, IJDesign