[Air-l] Methodological research around blogs

Homero Gil de Zuniga hgildezuniga at wisc.edu
Sat Apr 21 09:37:48 PDT 2007

At UW-Madison, we are currently conducting a series of studies revolving
around blogs: http://www.journalism.wisc.edu/blog-club/Site/Home.html
So far we have surveyed both blog readers and bloggers and also experiment
based studies, having blogs as central pieces in the manipulations, are
being explored.
Let me know if you need more info than the one you can find at the website.
HGZ