[Air-l] Free service: protect your Web forms against SPAM

Ulf-Dietrich Reips ureips at genpsy.unizh.ch
Sun Apr 1 07:26:16 PDT 2007

Hi all,
we would like to announce our free service that
easily protects Web forms against spamming by
implementing an easy way of including
human-readable images as a gate to the Web forms:
http://www.onlinemethodik.net/captcha/captchalinkgenerator.php

Maybe you have seen Web sites where you could
only advance to the next page by typing text that
was displayed in an image. Maybe you wondered how
to install this on your own site, because you
were plagued by SPAM entries to your Web forms
(like we were in our web experiment list at
http://genpsylab-wexlist.unizh.ch/ ).
Now you can protect your forms by simply using a
modified URL on pages leading to the form you
would like to protect.

Please help distributing the information about
this free service and send it to colleagues and
friends who might be in need of this solution.

Ulf & Frederik
--
PD Dr. Ulf-Dietrich Reips

	    Editor, International Journal of