[Air-l] Ph.D. student is looking for a good home for his Thesis

peter jakubowicz peterjak_20 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 02:35:56 PDT 2007

Dear Michael,

I'm sure you are not the only PhD student in this
predicament. So, if you're looking for a university
that might entertain your proposal (but it will cost
you some money - specifically 140 000 Patakas [the
Macao official currency: 7.8 Patakas = 1US dollar]),
you might try the Macau University of Science and
Technology. Click on: http://www.must.edu.mo

Cheers!

Peter
The Chinese University of Hong Kong