[Air-l] Official definition of blog/podcast/video blog

Jeremy Depauw jeremy.depauw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 07:26:00 PDT 2007

I suggest to have a look at:

Kolbitsch, J., & Maurer, H. (2006). The Transformation of the Web: How
Emerging Communities Shape the Information we Consume. Journal of Universal
Computer Science, 12(2), 187-213.
If you cannot have access to the full article, I may send your the PDF by
normal e-mail sending.I know how it is difficult to use concepts such as
blogs, wikis, web 2.0, etc. in academic context they aren't theoretically
stabilized yet.

Kind regards,

Jeremy Depauw

2007/4/10, Richard Hall <rhall at umr.edu>:

> I am looking for references that specify/contract
> characteristics/definitions of
>
> 1) blog
> 2) podcast
> 3) video blog
>
> I have my own ideas and, of course, can use wikipedia, but I'm having
> difficulty finding more traditional (academic/peer reviewed) references.
>
> ... Thanks ... Richard
>
> --
> Richard H. Hall, PhD
> http://umr.edu/~rhall

Jeremy Depauw

The Power of Knoweldge Sharing and Skills Synegism
Journal de recherche: http://dev.ulb.ac.be/~jdepauw/dotclear/index.php