[Air-l] Hyperlink Network Analysis (HNA)

Alexander Semenov semenoffalex at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 11 06:30:30 PDT 2007

Hello everybody!
After my search in listserv's archieves I revealed that such topic haven't
been discussed yet. Sorry, if my search skills let me down.
Google found the following texts:

Park, H.W. & Thelwall, M. (2003). Hyperlink analysis: Between networks and
indicators, Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 8(4):
http://jcmc.indiana.edu/vol8/issue4/park.html ;
Park, H.W. (2003). What is hyperlink network analysis?: New method for the
study of social structure on the Web. Connections, 25(1), 49-61.
http://www.insna.org/Connections-Web/Volume25-1/7.Hyperlink.pdf;
Francesco, M. & Spoto, A. (2006) Social Network Analysis: A brief
theoretical review and further perspectives in the
study of Information Technology, PsychNology Journal, 4(1), pp. 53 – 86;

Does anybody know some other articles about HNA available in the free
access? I think that the articles listed above will be enough for
methodology, but I need more examples of implication of HNA in differen
areas of research: business, government, science, marketing,
communication. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Alexander Semenov.
MA student
Faculty of Sociology
Moscow School of Social and Economic Sciences (MSSES)
http://www.msses.ru/English/index.html