[Air-l] A Crystal Ball

Ellie Wix elliewix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:34:34 PDT 2007

I was recently thinking about this when I stumbled upon
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/athf/movie/indexLb.html (has sound) and I
thought to myself "My children will never understand this".  The upcoming
generations will be so used to a smooth flowing internet, both in visual
appearance and usability, that they will look at the web pages we have now
like the way I look at Technicolor movies and ask "This was revolutionary?"

-Ellie