[Air-l] I'm researching virality in social networks : suggested papers?

elw at stderr.org elw at stderr.org
Mon Apr 30 16:08:35 PDT 2007

> No-social science

Are you trying to claim that *all of every discipline within the social
sciences* currently operates explicitly under the rules of GPT?

This is a major non-starter, from what I see going on around me.

What you're describing is a particular attitude toward the universe, not a
defining characteristic of an entire spectrum of fields.

Am I supposed to take you seriously?  You seem intent on setting yourself
up as a sort of straw man or sock puppet, once again.

--e