[Air-l] HTML tutorial wanted

Hugemusic hmusic at ozemail.com.au
Wed Apr 4 23:13:51 PDT 2007

Hi Darren.

I used to use the Webtutor basic one ("So, you want to make a Web Page").
It's available online at http://www.pagetutor.com/html_tutor/index.html  or
students can download to their own PC and use at will offline ... comes with
everything students need and they can keep going from there as far as they
need ...

Cheers,
Hughie