[Air-l] Hyperlink Network Analysis (HNA)

elw at stderr.org elw at stderr.org
Wed Apr 11 06:54:54 PDT 2007

Plenty of us are doing work that involves social networks extracted from
the artifacts left lying around on the web, but you won't find most of
that work referred to as "hyperlink network analysis".

There is a good deal of writing done on blogs and social software that
uses social network analysis principles and techniques at its core.  You
might search for a few of those...

--e