[Air-l] Hokie Hope - Orange and Maroon Effect Friday April 20th

Paul DiPerna pdiperna at blauexchange.org
Wed Apr 18 07:59:04 PDT 2007

For those of us who have blogs and personal webpages.. it might be a
nice gesture to change our background and banner colors to chicago
maroon (810541) and burnt orange (CC5500) for Friday and the weekend.

Many people have been leveraging the social power of Web the last two
days.. and this would be one more (albeit small) way to encourage some
reflection on this tragedy.

 Paul

Paul DiPerna
Blau Exchange