[Air-L] crime statistics?

Robert Cannon rcannon100 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 19:58:37 PDT 2007

--- "Tuszynski, Stephanie" <stuszyn at UTNet.UToledo.Edu>

> Are there any hard statistics on crime being
> perpetrated on the Internet? I'm not talking about

Internet Crime Complaint Center
Annual Report

"The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) was
established as a partnership between the Federal
Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White
Collar Crime Center (NW3C) to serve as a means to
receive Internet related criminal complaints and to
further research, develop, and refer the criminal
complaints to federal, state, local, or international
law enforcement and/or regulatory agencies for any
investigation they deem to be appropriate."

Cybertelecom :: Federal Internet Law & Policy