[Air-L] public/private

Mary-Helen Ward mhward at usyd.edu.au
Sat Aug 11 17:37:33 PDT 2007

And, as a result of this constant recording and archiving, maybe society
will change and become more accepting, because it will become clear that
pretty much no-one is squeaky clean. We can hope.

Here's another angle on the public/private debate: what is the ethical
position regarding an easily-overheard (ie impossible to avoid) conversation
in a public place?

http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2007/08/you-never-know-who-youre-sitt
ing-next.html

M-H