[Air-L] Ethics and grad students

Paul Teusner email at teusner.org
Tue Aug 14 17:31:25 PDT 2007

Mary-Helen,

I'm in Australia and I am the chief investigator. My supervisor is listed as
my supervisor and the point of query should participants wish to go over my
head with regard to questions or complaints about the research process.

I thought that was common for Oz universities. Maybe it's the
Melbourne-Sydney rivalry thing rearing its head again.

Paul.