[Air-L] Ethics in online virtual worlds

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Wed Aug 1 05:07:02 PDT 2007

I also used multiple blog, video, audio and social media sites to
distribute my results online for my committee, professors, researchers
and colleagues in order to demonstrate open research utilizing
convergence. I did obtain hard copies and electronic signatures too.
Initially, I utilized the email responses to my informed consent forms
to obtain consent. Later, I was able to get my subjects to fax email
their electronic signatures to me because fax emails are recognized in