[Air-L] Help with a Facebook survey?

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:38:07 PDT 2007

Adam,

Great work on the survey; I think it's very comprehensive and not at all
overbearing. I appreciate the causal yet concise tone.

At the end of the survey, it was stated that the user could opt-in to
receive the results of this survey. Please include me on this! I realize
I'm e-mailing a different address than the one given on the page, but I
wanted to give you some "feedback or comments off-list."

Good luck with the research!

Conor