[Air-L] Sept 1, NOT Oct 1

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 21 05:40:08 PDT 2007

It must have been a bad day yesterday.
My entire point in writing was to remind AoIR authors for ICS that the
hard deadline is SEPTEMBER 1. (Instead, I wrote October 1.)

So in an attempt to move things along, I created confusion.

My strong apologies.

 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Centre for Urban & Community Studies           University of Toronto
  455 Spadina Avenue          Room 418          Toronto Canada M5S 2G8
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-7162
  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php
         Elvis wouldn't be singing "Return to Sender" these days