[Air-L] The slow decay of mySpace?

Martin Garthwaite marting at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 02:02:43 PDT 2007

Whilst I have done no research on this I would be interested in research
(longitudinal?)  that  looks into the waves of usage / migration. For
argument sake do the youngest users start with bebo, then move to myspace,
then move to facebook (over simplistic I know given the large number of SNS)
over a number of years.

Dealing with orphaned accounts is an interesting problem for the SNS owners.