[Air-L] public/private [part 1 of 2]

Sarah Robbins intellagirl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 06:53:31 PDT 2007

I find this discussion fascinating on a level of the mediums that we choose
to use to express information. If we get right down to it, if we just want
to write and express ourselves then why not just use a word document. If we
want to be heard and get feedback we use a blog or similar format. Has there
been any research on what audiences bloggers etc really think they are
reaching, want to reach etc? The rift between the the ideal audience and the
actual audience?

--
Sarah "Intellagirl" Robbins
Director of Emerging Technologies