[Air-L] help on africa and computer donations

Cristian Berrio Zapata CRISTIAN.BERRIO at cable.net.co
Tue Aug 28 08:52:30 PDT 2007

Dear Alok:

I am also working my DU paper regarding ICTs role int the third world
(education in this case). I am quite reluctant about this kind of measures
and also had looked at Kenny's point of view which remarks the weaknesses of
these plans. I will be happy to share my thought with you.

Cristian Berrío Zapata
Colombia - South America