[Air-L] Second Life

mhward mhward at usyd.edu.au
Tue Aug 28 16:17:34 PDT 2007

Presumably people who can read other languages can create their own
bibliography for themselves and share their findings. Bibliographies, by
their nature, are works in progress, and collaboration is a great way to
build them. The person whose name is on the webpage is asking for
suggestions, so there's one to send him.

M-H