[Air-L] AoIR elections underway

Greg Wise Greg.Wise at asu.edu
Thu Aug 23 07:54:23 PDT 2007

I haven't received a ballot.
Thanks!

Greg Wise

-----Original Message-----
From: air-l-bounces at listserv.aoir.org
[mailto:air-l-bounces at listserv.aoir.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Allen
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 12:27 AM
To: air-l at aoir.org
Subject: [Air-L] AoIR elections underway

Dear AoIR members (and apologies to non-members)

The ballot paper for the election of the next AoIR Executive has been
sent out to the last known good email address we have for members.
Please note the tight timeline on voting. Please also read carefully the
instructions on completing your ballot.

You can ask questions of all those standing for election in the election
forums at http://aoir.org - please make sure you log in first, then
click 'forums' in the top right hand of the screen. (You can recover
login details at the site if you have forgotten them)

If you believe you are an AoIR member and do NOT receive a ballot paper,
please email me directly and I will check the membership lists.

Good luck to all the candidates!

Matt

Dr Matthew Allen
Associate Professor Internet Studies
Curtin University of Technology, CRICOS 00301J Australia
m.allen at curtin.edu.au
http://smi.curtin.edu.au/netstudies/allen.htm
<https://email.curtin.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://smi.curtin
.edu.au/netstudies/allen.htm>