[Air-L] help on africa and computer donations

nsenga at mediom.qc.ca nsenga at mediom.qc.ca
Tue Aug 28 05:51:45 PDT 2007

Right on, Charles!

The name of the game is just...MARKETING! Preferably worldwide, through all
those "insidious" "aid" things. Nothing else but modern Trojan horses
mantled in "charity" sentiments, whose main and true aim is just to conquer
new markets. Never mind local creativity, indigenous and endogenous
development hampered by all those subtle but ruthless impositions!

Francois Nsenga
Teacher and Researcher
in Industrial Design, Ergonpomics and Sociology
Montreal, CANADA

P.S. Thanks for the bibliography list!