[Air-L] how do you build a new internet

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:07:55 PDT 2007

Right, but Google is also going to be deploying a internet connections,
most likely via wireless (perhaps wimax, depending on how soon they get
it off the ground). They'll be using all the dark fiber they've bought
up as well as their vast number of blackboxes around the country... and
this certainly will not be free, at least not from the standpoint of
freedom! It'll very likely by dollar-free, though, which is an
interesting contrast to Microsoft's likely course of action. One must
choose the lesser of two evils, no?