[Air-L] XML & Public DTD Repositories?

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 5 11:55:03 PDT 2007

I would start my search at www.w3.org

Doesn't each profession have its own DTD?

Chemistry, math. medicine?

Searching these professions can help

This search term <medicine and XML dtd> in google found the cover
page site and this site

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/filelist.html

I am trying to write a security dtd and a protest dtd.

You can find guides for writing these at sites like w3 and can order
these as books at for instance

http://www.astm.org/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/DATABASE.CART/REDLINE_PAGES/
E2182.htm?L+mystore+csld0999+1186361668

Peter Timusk,
B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa (2006-2007).
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.