[Air-L] Survey completion rate

Philipp Budka philbu at gmx.net
Sat Aug 11 20:50:11 PDT 2007

Dear List and Holly,

Interestingly both of my survey, I have currently up running have a completion rate of about 80%. Even though they differ in length, topic and number of participants.

I also found that inviting potential respondents via e-mail is not fostering participation. What are your experiences with motivating participants?

Best,

Philipp