[Air-L] The Spiders will find you (was wayback machine waspublic/private)

mhward mhward at usyd.edu.au
Tue Aug 14 18:02:24 PDT 2007

I don't know how technically competent your mom is, but I would assume that
anyone who's capable of starting a blog would be capable of clicking a box
to instigate a password setting. It's offered as part of the setup in pretty
much all blogging packages, and it's not really a high-tech activity.

Adding side bars, now, that's difficult!

M-H