[Air-L] exporting an even older technology

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 31 07:23:48 PDT 2007

I am sorry, but I do not have the time nor the ability to mentor students
with regard to a rather diverse set of 2,000+ books.

 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Centre for Urban & Community Studies           University of Toronto
  455 Spadina Avenue          Room 418          Toronto Canada M5S 2G8
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-7162
  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php
         Elvis wouldn't be singing "Return to Sender" these days