[Air-L] International Journal of Design -- Vol. 1. No. 2, August 2007

Ken Friedman ken.friedman at bi.no
Fri Aug 10 10:19:52 PDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

I am very pleased to announce the publication of Vol. 1, Issue 2 of
the International Journal of Design. It is now available online at
<http://www.ijdesign.org>

www.ijdesign.org.

The on-line version is open access, freely available for anyone,
anywhere to download, read, distribute, and use for non-commercial
purposes with proper attribution.

We hope you will enjoy reading this issue of IJDesign. If you have
any suggestion, please let us hear from you.

Authors are encouraged to submit their manuscripts online at

<http://www.ijdesign.org>www.ijdesign.org.

Regards,

Lin-Lin Chen
Editor-in-Chief
International Journal of Design

--

International Journal of Design
Vol. 1(2) August 2007 | Table of Contents

Original Articles

* Christena Nippert-Eng
Privacy in the United States: Some Implications for Design

* Vicki Karaminas
Imagining the Orient: Cultural Appropriation in the Florence
Broadhurst Collection

* Hernan Pablo Casakin
Metaphors in Design Problem Solving: Implications for Creativity

Design Case Studies

* Richie Moalosi, Vesna Popovic, and Anne Hickling-Hudson
Product Analysis Based on Botswana's Postcolonial Socio-cultural Perspective

* Rung-Tai Lin
Transforming Taiwan Aboriginal Cultural Features into Modern Product
Design: A Case Study of a Cross-cultural Product Design Model

State-of-the-Art Reviews

* Suzan Boztepe
User Value: Competing Theories and Models