[Air-L] public/private [part 1 of 2]

jcu jcu at execulink.com
Mon Aug 13 05:38:21 PDT 2007

HI Lois,

I appreciate your thoughts here.

I have already stated that I use the form of the
blog as a writing tool. There is more than one
way to use a blog space (ie. everyone
has assumed that it only serves one purpose,
that of a social networking tool, because that
is their research agenda).

Since my work in print has a visual element,
since its visual form matters to me, I see it in
a blog format and can play with layout and design,
tweeking it on a daily basis as I reread it there/ rethink
it, in a way that word programs don't allow.

By the same token, if a tourist takes my photo without my
permission, I usually ask them to delete it. Usually they do.
Ethics boards and rules, or not.

Thanks for your reply.
jcu