[Air-L] The Spiders will find you (was wayback machine waspublic/private)

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:18:11 PDT 2007

Thanks, Charlie. I don't mean to thread hijack, but you reminded me of
this interesting tidbit I came across the other day:

Google News Blog: Perspectives about the news from people in the news
http://googlenewsblog.blogspot.com/2007/08/perspectives-about-news-from-people-in.html

Not exactly a watershed moment, perhaps, but intriguing nonetheless.

Conor