[Air-L] Please suggest titles for the AOIR Book Exhibit

Orion Anderson libraryofsocialscience at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 16 08:23:46 PDT 2007

TO ALL INTERNET RESEARCHERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THEIR OWN BOOK
INCLUDED--OR WHO WISH TO SUGGEST ANY OTHER BOOKS FOR INCLUSION at the BOOK
EXHIBIT OF THE 8th ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE ASSOCIATION OF INTERNET
RESEARCHERS, coming up October 17-20, 2007:

Please respond to the request below immediately, providing information
on BOOKS YOU HAVE AUTHORED and/or any OTHER TITLES THAT YOU THINK ARE
IMPORTANT FOR THE CONFERENCE AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE INCLUDED IN THE AOIR
BOOK EXHIBIT.

Dear Colleague,

The 2007 meeting of the ASSOCIATION OF INTERNET RESEARCHERS will feature a
book exhibit specially organized and managed by the LIBRARY OF SOCIAL
SCIENCE. The exhibit will bring together recent and significant titles
covering all things Internet, as well as titles on new media technologies
and practices. The exhibit will contribute substantially to the intellectual
value of our conference by providing a comprehensive collection of the
latest publications.

We seek your input to assist in developing an exhibit that will include
books on the full range of topics.
If you are an AUTHOR and wish to have your book included in the exhibit,
please respond ASAP by e-mail to LSSBookExhibits at earthlink.net or fax it  to
413-832-8145, providing the following information:

(1) The title(s) of the book(s) you are recommending, and date(s) of
publication.

(2) The name(s) of the publisher(s).

(3) (If you are an author): The name, telephone number and e-mail address of
your contact at each publishing company.

Please be sure to include your own name, telephone number and e-mail address
with the information that you send to us, so we can follow up if we require
additional information.

If there are other titles that you wish to recommend for inclusion in the
display, for each title simply provide the NAME OF THE BOOK, THE AUTHOR and
the PUBLISHER.

Please respond to this e-mail immediately, so that we can begin work to
assure that the book(s) you have authored or recommended are included in the
display.

Thank you very much.

With regards,

Mei Ha Chan

P. S. To obtain additional information on the book exhibit, authors or
publishers may call me at  718-393-1075 .

LIBRARY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE BOOK EXHIBITS
Mei Ha Chan
E-mail: LSSBookExhibits at earthlink.net
TEL  718-393-1075   FAX 413-832-8145

______________________________________

Library of Social Science
92-30 56th Ave., Suite 3-E
Elmhurst, NY 11373
T: (718) 393-1075
F: (413) 832-8145

Richard A. Koenigsberg, Ph. D., Director
Mei Ha Chan, Associate Director
Orion Anderson, Communications Director
Richard Klein, Marketing Manager

Website for LIBRARY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE BOOK EXHIBITS:
http://libraryofsocialscience.com/

2006/2007 LSS BOOK EXHIBIT SCHEDULE:
http://libraryofsocialscience.com/sched.html