[Air-L] Ethics in online virtual worlds (follow up point) - date and time of meeting in SL

Radhika Gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Wed Aug 1 06:47:55 PDT 2007

On Aug 1, 2007, at 8:49 AM, Peter Timusk wrote:

> You mean Thursday the 2nd right? Not today?
>
> Peter Timusk,

To remind you and to invite others on this list to IM me inworld (rad
Zabibha ) if interested...

most who responded to me offlist decided on August 2nd - tomorrow at
Maali Beck's place. I will send a tp to those who IM me inworld by
tomorrow 6 pm EST and you can join us.

> Sent: Fri 7/27/2007 6:26 PM
> To: Second Life Research Listserv
> Subject: Re: [Slrl] Ethics and Consent in SL - setting a meeting
>

> Option one -  - Aug 2 at 3:30 SL

Radhika Gajjala
radhika at cyberdiva.org

Radhika Gajjala
Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator
School of Communication Studies
302 West Hall
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43402